• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sellers beware JASON SCULLY

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent hours upon hours with this guy on the phone, even spoke to him when the box arrived on Saturday when he proclaimed everything looked great. He the. Attempted to purchase additional corals with his buddy sending payment. I awoke to a Paypal dispute claiming I refuse to mail out corals. My feedback speaks for itself, I always provide my number for communication, and attempt to go above and beyond. This guy is a crook don't sell to him.

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any question of lineage or other issues one can reference Cornbred directly, or buyers such as MAK, or mods such as mdbannister

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is questioning lineage and using a ploy through Paypal to screw me. I just spoke with Cornbred who heard from him last night and confirmed the pieces were from him.

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth prevails!! Paypal declined!! He was claiming aquarium ornaments and item not received. Deception never prevails. Thank you everyone for the kind words.

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow David Winn is completely lying here I am not doubting other people had a good transaction with him but please be cautious buying from this guy he told me so many lies so far I don't even know where to start. I will post a pic of what he said he was sending and what I received when I get home. Also have had the police call me all day from his town!!! I got screwed and he calls the police on me and threatened me telling me I better save my for an attorney he is taking me to court. BUYERS beware!!!

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. If I had anything to hide I wouldn't have escalated to claim, you would have picked up the phone, I wouldn't have called authorities in my town and yours, and Paypal would have ruled in your favor. By the way expect a mail from cornbred. Tenure equals track record. It makes no sense that everyone else's corals are identical and praise receipt and yet I solo'd you out. You asked cornbred about lineage and he confirmed. You've burned enough bridges for a day

Last edited:
OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mdbanister please close this thread as you know me and I don't tolerate ignorance and deception

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mods please wait so I can post pics of what he said I would receive and what I actually received

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine please do and I'll post correspondence requesting additional purchase AFTER receipt of your coral.

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
favia

Favia
IMAG0167.jpg
I bought

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good jay show the cornbred radioactive favia from cornbred that's $149 for 3 eyes that after I cut melted so I sent all I had left for $25 dollars. Let it be known this guy got an eye of sc dynamite, eye of flaming burgatti, two of cornbred crazy clown, eye of cornbred fire breath, four eyes of blue crush, and cornbred golden pavona for $1200 shipped. Try again jay.

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh you got 3 eyes of cornbred fuego for $850 shipped (proof upon request) I feel for you being I paid more for one eye. Don't sell rolls Royce to Honda

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow you keep lying i paid 1200 and sent you 200 from a person in the grow outs pay pal account you got paid 1400 and i agreed to pay 150 for the first piece you sent me a pic of then you didn't even mention it till today that the piece supposedly melted and you never refunded any thing so how did you come up with 25 dollars

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm done responding to amateurs I have LEGAL proof that you paid $100 for overnight Saturday shipping and favia and pavona. Please for the sake of the hobby get out of it

OP
OP
davidwinn101

davidwinn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never mentioned you in fuego jay it's your cronie. I'm done with this. This is why there is legal procedure be my guest sir

jay2941

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
legal procedure? your the one that called the police in two towns on me and threatened to take me to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back