Selling 90 Gallon Acrylic

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down the 2 year old acrylic tank tomorrow 9/28/18 and looking to sell the tank,stand,canopy, eshopps r-200 sump with all the hard plumbing the eshopps cree refugium light, and Jebao DTC4000 return pump. It has about 80 pounds of live rock with mushrooms and some sps encrusting left over when I pull the plugs out for things like blue millipora, green slimer, bonsai, I am taking my price down from $350 to almost any decent cash offer or sps frag pack that comes close. Hoping someone will pick it up while the livestock is still alive as I don't want to frag it. PM me if you know anyone interested. A skimmer lights and 2 wave pumps and it would be back online in hours.
ef71f0453ee5cc9756c1d2c2e990f8fa.jpg

Team fatkid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down the 2 year old acrylic tank tomorrow 9/28/18 and looking to sell the tank,stand,canopy, eshopps r-200 sump with all the hard plumbing the eshopps cree refugium light, and Jebao DTC4000 return pump. It has about 80 pounds of live rock with mushrooms and some sps encrusting left over when I pull the plugs out for things like blue millipora, green slimer, bonsai, I am taking my price down from $350 to almost any decent cash offer or sps frag pack that comes close. Hoping someone will pick it up while the livestock is still alive as I don't want to frag it. PM me if you know anyone interested. A skimmer lights and 2 wave pumps and it would be back online in hours.
ef71f0453ee5cc9756c1d2c2e990f8fa.jpg
Where are you located and do you have any pictures of coral

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back