Selling a complete system?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z-man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
320
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone sold a complete system? Did you get what you thought was a good value? I am moving and would like to sell my system but looking for some guidance.
 
highly unlikely imo.

If you part out, you will be way better off $ wise, but time and effort, stress, etc add up..
I'd say MAYBE 30% to 60% if parting out, 1/4 to 1/3 retail for most everything unless way rare if you are trying to sell a few at once. AND you would have to give a pkg deal too :o(

I would not look forward to having to do it. GL!
 
I do have some high end pieces of good size. The Jack'o'Lantern lepto is probably 4" in diameter. Trop's OD chalice is growing off the original disk that I believe is 2", Fn'F Laser Beam chalice maybe 6", Goldmeister chalice is oddly shaped but about 5" across to name a few. Tierra del Fuego acro!

If someone wanted to frag and sell, I believe there is a lot of money to be made.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new