• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling corals for a great price

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Dylans aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just made a website and started selling corals. I was wondering if you would possibly be interested in any. I can send some photos on insta . I only ship to the US unfortunately. I ship out of New York

IMG_9581.jpeg IMG_9580.jpeg IMG_9579.jpeg IMG_9578.jpeg IMG_9576.jpeg IMG_9574.jpeg IMG_9573.jpeg IMG_9546.jpeg IMG_9545.jpeg IMG_9543.jpeg IMG_9544.jpeg IMG_9540.jpeg IMG_9539.jpeg IMG_9538.jpeg IMG_9537.jpeg IMG_9534.jpeg IMG_9533.jpeg IMG_9532.jpeg IMG_9300.jpeg IMG_9298.jpeg IMG_9297.jpeg IMG_9296.jpeg 5D7D1A2A-7E1B-4FD8-B65B-7E3FB6442DA3.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back