• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling entire system - livestock & dry goods.

Lemony Lemons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in buying my entire system? I just don't have the time anymore - it's a 90g with a 30g sump, 2 reef radiance LEDs (w/built in moonlights - dmxxx? Model #). Black stand with one broken door. Skimmer. Cpr HOB fuge. Foxface, starry Blenny, Allardi clown, lemon Chromis, diamond goby, harlequin serpent star, pincushion urchin, coral banded shrimp, tons o' snails n crabs, Duncan coral, leather coral, Acripora & candy cane. Also a spectra pure RO/DI & some other stuff.

I don't have the time and I need someone who knows how to move a tank if they want it because I don't.
I'm in the Davie/Plantation area. This needs to be sold as a whole, all offers considered I don't know what to ask - send me an offer & I probably won't refuse it.. I just need it gone fairly fast. I'm not sure what to ask, $500? Please PM me an offer - I'll consider any :)

I'm not sure which forum to post in since his is livestock and dry goods - sorry!

Last edited:

Vern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's an awesome price to bad your in another state.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 107 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back