• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling few fishes

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling few fishes

Looking to sell a few fishes. Pick up only in NY 10461.

1x 7 inch Naso Tang - In my tank for 2 years, eats everything from pellets, flakes, mysis, nori sheets. $200 super healthy, just too big for my tank and should be in a big tank. 7 inch from top of head to tip or tail.

1x 7 inch Foxface Rabbitfish. In my tank for 2 years eats everything from pellets, flakes, mysis, nori sheets. $100 super healthy, too big for my tank. Tip of head to tip of tail 7 inch.

3x Liretail Anthias. In my tank for 2 years. Eats pellets, mysis, flakes. 2.5 inches. 100$ for all 3

PM me if interested. No trades at this time.

Price per unit: $100.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

OP
OP
B

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling few fishes

Looking to sell a few fishes. Pick up only in NY 10461.

1x 7 inch Naso Tang - In my tank for 2 years, eats everything from pellets, flakes, mysis, nori sheets. $200 super healthy, just too big for my tank and should be in a big tank. 7 inch from top of head to tip or tail.

1x 7 inch Foxface Rabbitfish. In my tank for 2 years eats everything from pellets, flakes, mysis, nori sheets. $100 super healthy, too big for my tank. Tip of head to tip of tail 7 inch.

3x Liretail Anthias. In my tank for 2 years. Eats pellets, mysis, flakes. 2.5 inches. 100$ for all 3

PM me if interested. No trades at this time.

Price per unit: $100.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Prices lowered.

Naso tang - 100$
Fox face - 75$
Anthias x3 - 75$

pm me if interested. Thanks

Neil Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you change your mind about trades, I have a gold bar wrasse that I was thinking of re-homing. Pretty docile, as far as wrasses go. Tired of him popping frags out of the frag rack. Too smart for his own good. In westchester.

OP
OP
B

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for reaching out. I will let you know. Let me leave this up for a few days. They are priced to move now. I really want to trim down the number of fishes in the tank. The Naso Tang has just become too powerful in the tank and is too active. It’s a fantastic fish though.

Neil Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. I love the naso but my wife loves my regal tang, so I don’t take chances with anything that may mess with Dory :) Had a fox face and my manasus wrasse ripped his eye out. Lived another six months. Manasus almost wound up on a plate. Gave him away before he bullied anyone else. Take has more peacefull since, aside form the goldbar redecorating

tiabakshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When would you be available so I can pick up the blonde naso? I have two 300 gallon tanks and upgrading to a 450 that is in the process of cycling.

OP
OP
B

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Naso is spoken for and on HOLD for now.
The foxface and Anthias are still available.

Back