• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling full JBJ 30g Reef Tank Setup

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says this tank is my personal 30g reef tank that I've setup while in Miami. I'll be leaving Miami in May and would like to sell it locally or if needed split it up once the livestock is gone. The tank has been running for around 9 months without any major issues and is a pretty stable tank. I pieced this setup together from a number of different sources and most if it was not in water before I bought it or was running only for a few months prior to putting it on this tank.

For the whole setup: $1000 or a good offer if you can take the whole setup. If I can't find a buyer for the whole setup in the next couple weeks I'll post a list of individual prices for everything. If you are interested in a single piece of equipment or livestock feel free to leave a comment and if I part out I'll prioritize you.

Equipment:

-JBJ 30g Rimless AIO Aquarium
-Custom built 2x4 stand (could add siding to dress it up)
-Reefbreeders Photon V2 w/ controller
-Ecotech Mp10wQD
-Tunze 3152 ATO
-CPR Hang on Back Refugium with light and pump
-Two Little Fishies Nanomag
-2 media ladders
-Upgraded return pump
-Heater
-Magnetic Frag Rack
-2 powerstrips
-Digital temperature probe

Livestock:

-2x picasso clowns paired (eats pellets)
-1x six line wrasse (eats pellets)
-1x Wall hammer
-1x Frogpawn
-1x duncan
-1x Stylo
-1x ORA spongeodes
-1x neon green candy cane
-1x hollywood stunner chalice
-1x other chalice frag
-1x blood eye chalice (rough shape)
-1x rainbow bubble tip (clowns host)
-1x pavona cactus
-1x very encrused mystic sunset montipora
-1x war coral
-1x ASD fruit punch zoas
-1x "fire and ice" rock
-3-4x assorted mushrooms
-5-6x frags of "named" zoas
-4-5x frags of various "fire and ice" type zoas

I've attached a full tank shot here but you can also look through the profile of this account for some pictures from the build thread for this tank.

IMG_20190216_185254.jpg

Back