• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Miyagi Tort Colony

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello!

I am selling my Miyagi Tort Colony as I am running out of room for it unfortunately. I CANNOT ship as I never have before and honestly do not want to with a nice colony like this for the first time.

I am located in Allentown PA 18104 and I am willing to drive 1 hour and possibly more each way to meet someone to sell it. Please do not hesitate to PM me if you are a little farther but want to buy it, I am sure we could make something work.

I will take sure measurements tonight but I would guess it is 4x4x4. I am looking to get $300 OBO, as I said before do not hesitate to PM me with offers or possible trades.

tort.jpg

tort2.jpg

Sorry the pictures arnt the best, they are under my T5's with an iPhone X with no gel filter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
have gotten a ton of pms, but still for sale :)

Also, I did measure it tonight. It is over 4 inches tall from the bottom of its base (it is off the rock), it is over 5 inches wide and over 4 inches front to back.

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ship let me know. It’s amazing. Would love it in our tank

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ship it to me :)

I wish I had the experience to ship this. I have gotten SOO many PMs asking me to ship. I just cannot do it unless I find someone local to me that will package it for me and ship if I pay them a little. However I cannot find anyone plus I do not really feel safe shipping a colony this size even with an experienced shipper.

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had the experience to ship this. I have gotten SOO many PMs asking me to ship. I just cannot do it unless I find someone local to me that will package it for me and ship if I pay them a little. However I cannot find anyone plus I do not really feel safe shipping a colony this size even with an experienced shipper.

If you do let me know. I’d take it in a second

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back