• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling my Reef Set

This weekend is the last weekend I wish to sell items, want it gone or want to put it in storage. So with that said I am going a 5$ off sale for each item you buy. Buy 1 you get 5$ off, but two get 10$ off buy three items and get 15$ off and so on for as many items you buy. I will give you shipping cost when I know what you are buying.
 
1 300 Watt Heater with Controller used $40.00

20170901_114657.jpg
 
Last weekend before I pack everything left away for the winter and my work travels. If you are local come get the 3 smaller reef tanks for 220.00 for all 3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new