Selling my tank... updated prices...

Lylelovett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
439
Reaction score
224
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a somber day when we came home from our weekend trip to find my 150g of 7+ years crashed and rotting... Sadly I will not be firing it back up.

This was it in all it's glory!

IMG_0461.jpg


So I'm selling it all.

Below is a list of everything.
It all is in working order.
There is so much stuff I haven't included pictures of it all.
Located in Scottsdale
If you want it all: $3250 and I'll throw in all the extra unlisted pieces/parts/chemicals I have.

If you are interested message me privately and will send photos and more specifics as needed.

Please know that if I don't get back to you right away it's just because life is busy and this is a lot of gear to get through. :)

Milwaukee MA871 Refractor$70
AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor$45
santa monica rain 2 algae scrubber 2 LEDs working$60
bubble magus skimmer curve a8 dc$100
lifereef skimmer svs2-24, w/Danner 9.5B pump $180
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$120
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$120
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$120
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$120
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)$70
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)$70
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$80
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$80
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$80
BRS RODI 4 Stage, 75gpd, & hardness meter$75
Apogee mq-210$225
20gal Rubbermaid bin & wheeled dolly for water changes x2 60
Profilux P4 Kit$1,200
Doser 2.1
Mitras LX 7206
Mitras LX 7206
Powerbar 5.1
Powerbar 5.1
Leak Sensor x2, probes, main pump controller, 2x tunze controllers
SCA Aquariums 150g Starfire 5x2x2 Rimless Eurobrace$1000
Custom Barnwood Stand, water tight base interior, separate controller space
LED sensor lighting in sump area
Synergy Reef 16" Shadow Overflow
40Gal Breeder, return lines
Custom Extrunded Aluminum Sliding Channel Lighting Mount
Glass suction grip handles for transport
 
Prices updated...

It was a somber day when we came home from our weekend trip to find my 150g of 7+ years crashed and rotting... Sadly I will not be firing it back up.

This was it in all it's glory!

IMG_0461.jpg


So I'm selling it all.

Below is a list of everything.
It all is in working order.
There is so much stuff I haven't included pictures of it all.
Located in Scottsdale
If you want it all: $3,000 and I'll throw in all the extra unlisted pieces/parts/chemicals I have.

If you are interested message me privately and will send photos and more specifics as needed.

Please know that if I don't get back to you right away it's just because life is busy and this is a lot of gear to get through. :)

Milwaukee MA871 Refractor$60
AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor$40
santa monica rain 2 algae scrubber 2 LEDs working$55
bubble magus skimmer curve a8 dc$90
lifereef skimmer svs2-24, w/Danner 9.5B pump$170
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$110
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$110
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$110
tunze turbelle controllable 6105$110
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)$65
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)$65
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$75
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$75
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue$75
BRS RODI 4 Stage, 75gpd, & hardness meter$70
Apogee mq-210$200
20gal Rubbermaid bin & wheeled dolly for water changes x2$50
Profilux P4 Kit$1,200
Doser 2.1
Mitras LX 7206
Mitras LX 7206
Powerbar 5.1
Powerbar 5.1
Leak Sensor x2, probes, main pump controller, 2x tunze controllers
SCA Aquariums 150g Starfire 5x2x2 Rimless Eurobrace$800
Custom Barnwood Stand, water tight base interior, separate controller space
LED sensor lighting in sump area
Synergy Reef 16" Shadow Overflow
40Gal Breeder, return lines
Custom Extrunded Aluminum Sliding Channel Lighting Mount
Glass suction grip handles for transport
 
Updated Price:

$2,500

Below is a list of everything.
It all is in working order.
There is so much stuff I haven't included pictures of it all.
Located in Scottsdale
Unlisted pieces/parts/chemicals.

Milwaukee MA871 Refractor
AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor
santa monica rain 2 algae scrubber 2 LEDs working
bubble magus skimmer curve a8 dc
lifereef skimmer svs2-24, w/Danner 9.5B pump
tunze turbelle controllable 6105
tunze turbelle controllable 6105
tunze turbelle controllable 6105
tunze turbelle controllable 6105
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)
GHL Propeller Breeze 4 (white)
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue
Kessil A360W E-Series Tuna Blue
BRS RODI 4 Stage, 75gpd, & hardness meter
Apogee mq-210
20gal Rubbermaid bin & wheeled dolly for water changes x2
Profilux P4 Kit
Doser 2.1
Mitras LX 7206
Mitras LX 7206
Powerbar 5.1
Powerbar 5.1
Leak Sensor x2, probes, main pump controller, 2x tunze controllers
SCA Aquariums 150g Starfire 5x2x2 Rimless Eurobrace
Custom Barnwood Stand, water tight base interior, separate controller space
LED sensor lighting in sump area
Synergy Reef 16" Shadow Overflow
40Gal Breeder, return lines
Custom Extrunded Aluminum Sliding Channel Lighting Mount
Glass suction grip handles for transport
 
Sent you a pm. I'm in Scottsdale, interested in the 7206 Mitras lights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new