Neon green hydnophora
Green Stylo
Orange Cap
Green BN
Open Brain
Fish
Yellow coris Wrasse
Melanurus wrasse.
(kole tang and purple are going to stay with me for a few weeks I believe because I just got them like 4 days ago and showing some signs of ich so I am going to treat them and then they are going to be up for sale.)
Also we can start talking equipment as well. I believe I should have everything spoken for and gone by the weekend.
Tank Stand Canopy 55 gallon sump, Mag 18 return, PVC plumbing, 4 powerheads - $400
Reefbreeders 60 inch photon wireless- $400
Aquamaxx EM 200- $225
Tunze Osmolator 3155 $125
BRS 4 Stage RODI with inline TDS $100
150 lbs of Marco baserock- $200
All equipment is almost new, was bought new and used for about 4 months.

OP
OP
Ryan15236

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow Poccilopora, Duncans, Brain all spoken for
Orange cap, Green BN, Hydnophora, and green stylo is all that remains.

Also I have BRS 2 part kit without the dosers for sale (1/2 gallon kit), Red Sea Test kit, Some fish meds like Prazi, Metro, Formalin, Methylene blue, 1/2 gallon of Kalkwasser for sale too

OP
OP
Ryan15236

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melanurus Wrasse sold!
Yellow Coris still avaliable.
Also Kole can possibly go. Purple is showing some spots and could be ok to go by the weekend. I will take $100 for the purple if someone wants it this weekend

OP
OP
Ryan15236

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also will all those that have spoken up items please PM me with a time and a day this weekend that is best for you to meet at the Reef this weekend. I am hoping to do this on Saturday but I can be flexible if someone is unable to make it that day, Thanks!

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday is fine by me Ryan. Any time, you name it, and I'll be there.

CastAway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whatd you buy jeff?
Ima take that Melanurus. Nervous about it, researching, but excited. I'd have loved to picked up the purple tang, have always wanted one, but I already have a scopas, and failed to successfully introduce a yellow tang some time ago. The Scopas (named Reefer) is no pushover, holds his own with a Hippo tang (Ellen) twice his size.

Our family loves that movie Up. They want a fish they can name Kevin. Of course that'll only make sense if you've seen the movie. LOL

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ima take that Melanurus. Nervous about it, researching, but excited. I'd have loved to picked up the purple tang, have always wanted one, but I already have a scopas, and failed to successfully introduce a yellow tang some time ago. The Scopas (named Reefer) is no pushover, holds his own with a Hippo tang (Ellen) twice his size.

Our family loves that movie Up. They want a fish they can name Kevin. Of course that'll only make sense if you've seen the movie. LOL
My Melanurus was a great fish. I had to sell him when I moved to a smaller tank last summer. May add another to go with my black back wrasse.

CastAway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Had to Google the Black Backed. Striking fish!

I see lots of variation in the Melanurus coloring. Hey @Ryan15236, got a picture of the Melanurus?

OP
OP
Ryan15236

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys sorry I have been so busy here. I have to get transcripts sent here and there, records from here to there, and all that good stuff by Jan 14th to take Micro and Calculus before I apply for pharm school in july. So my time has been limited around the house and getting pics of everything. I owe waylon a picture as well. Tomorrow guys I will make it a priority to get lots of pics up so you guys can see what you are getting. If I haven't posted anything by like 2pm please start posting on this thread or messaging me because I have it set up where it alerts me through my email on everything. And my lights go actinic at 7pm so that can sometimes be difficult.

OP
OP
Ryan15236

Ryan15236

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The melanurus wrasse is a typical male melanurus wrasse. Kinda blue/greenish with the red/orange stripe. Love the fish. Beautiful. If you want the yellow coris too I can do $10 on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back