Selling Reeftank

Tactical Reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
223
Location
mount dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone quick question so I am looking to upgrade to a new reef tank and sense I am a 13 year old I need some extra cash and my old reef tank right now I am going. To sell to cover the new one it is a 25 gallon innovative marine laggon with white stand and no leaks and the stand it only 6 months old and a protein skimmer. I am just wandering how much should I sell it for a fair price tanks everyone.
 
I think it is it is dark in Florida right now so not the best lighting so sorry but some pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
What is your reason for wanting to upgrade? A bigger tank is a bigger cost on all fronts and if money is tight I’d truly recommend completely dialing in your 25 with some nice pieces while you save your money for 6mo or a year. Then you can keep your 25 as a QT tank for your new bigger display tank.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new