Selling Niger Trigger Queens/ Long Island.

Leonidas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought an aquarium setup from someone in Manhattan and it’s came with a Niger Trigger (about 5”) and two damsels. ( which are also up for grabs) I’ve had these fish for 3 weeks now and they’re very healthy. I Will deliver if not too far. Shoot me a fair offer and we can talk. I can attach more pictures if requested.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1807.MOV
    10.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new