Selling on marketplace

MaineReefer85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, ive had my 120 going for 5 years, I recently decided to Move and I’m selling my house. I’m moving into an apartment, and building a new home in another State. I’ve already sold off the Livestock locally, now I have all the gear cleaned and placed back in the original boxes. Apex / AI / Hanna’s / Kamoer and much more, I’ve been a member here for awile, I mostly read and research, so i haven’t posted 25 times, is there a work around for that requirement? or should i just post something 24 more times?

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what state are you in. Name is Maine reefer. So I’m guessing Maine?

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or also becoming a supporting member should give you almost instant access (may take 24 hours I believe)

OP
OP
MaineReefer85

MaineReefer85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or also becoming a supporting member should give you almost instant access (may take 24 hours I believe)
I thought I had to do the 25 posts and pay the $30 to use marketplace, so I can just do that and not have to deal with all this lol?

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is always nice to welcome new members in the Meet and Greet forum. Look for the orange "Hello" tag to get started. You can get your quota in 10 minutes or so. Or you can buy a supporting membership.

OP
OP
MaineReefer85

MaineReefer85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is always nice to welcome new members in the Meet and Greet forum. Look for the orange "Hello" tag to get started. You can get your quota in 10 minutes or so. Or you can buy a supporting membership.
Alright im looking for it, So if I do this, I don’t need to pay the membership still?

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of ai gear are you going to try and get rid of

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I had to do the 25 posts and pay the $30 to use marketplace, so I can just do that and not have to deal with all this lol?
The way I always understood it is it was one or the other. But definitely keep talking with us, you'll be there in no time :)

zoejogle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you're in the process of transitioning from one living situation to another and are looking to sell some of your equipment. While engaging in discussions on topics that interest you or sharing your experiences with others in the community can help you meet the posting requirements and contribute to the community, you might also want to explore lead enrichment strategies. This can involve researching potential buyers or target audiences, gathering information to better understand their needs and preferences, and finding ways to enhance your interactions with them to maximize sales opportunities. By incorporating lead enrichment into your approach, you could potentially gain valuable insights or advice from other members and improve your chances of successfully selling your equipment.

Tahiti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you're in the process of transitioning from one living situation to another and are looking to sell some of your equipment. While engaging in discussions on topics that interest you or sharing your experiences with others in the community can help you meet the posting requirements and contribute to the community, you might also want to explore lead enrichment strategies. This can involve researching potential buyers or target audiences, gathering information to better understand their needs and preferences, and finding ways to enhance your interactions with them to maximize sales opportunities. By incorporating lead enrichment into your approach, you could potentially gain valuable insights or advice from other members and improve your chances of successfully selling your equipment.

He has more than 40 post now lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back