• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling or Trading 2 Black Orphek Atlantik V3.0+ with IOT

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just traded for these lights with my friend. I tried to try to use them on my 250 DD knowing the quality and how I have heard that they grow coral like crazy. They are definitely much more impressive than the V2.1s I had before. One problem though. I cannot get enough coverage on my tank based on the available space I have. Since I am contemplating moving, I do not want to start a project by trying to hang them from a 15 foot slopped ceiling. I am putting them up for sale at $1600. I will consider trading for a pacific-sun-pandora-hyperion-s2-smt-3x75w-8x54w-t5, 3 Reef brite Metal Halides with the led strip or possibly another fixture or Reef equipment that is of the same value or close to it. , the lights are the V 3.0+ and come with the Master gateway (IOT). With the Master Gateway you can control the lights from anywhere in the World. I am not sure why you would want to , but it has that capability. It works with both IOS and Android. One of the lights has the antenna mounted on the outside and the other on the inside. My friend was going to relocate the one but I told him it didn't make a difference to me aesthetically.
d0bbab0b6b9635e16cf17f44427773e9.jpg
c59f89e1b33c19fa2a104a583be58f00.jpg
708f89f6596ccc9eb9853266db5e1b75.jpg

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for a nice light it's too much of a hassle for me to take down my light system and go for this set up

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the picture with the lights on, what is the light next to them on the right?

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of these brand new never used in box, I would trade for the two V3+ Orpheks. I purchased for over $1200 back a number of years ago but living where it gets up to 120 degrees F during the summer I decided to go with LEDs. Do to some serious health issues I was out of the hobby for a few years.
Current USA 72 inch Outer Orbit 3x250w 10K HQI-MH w/ 8x39W T5 HO & 24 Lunar Lights
  • High intensity PowerPaq HQI metal halide lighting—available in both 150W & 250W
  • Microprocessor based driving system—15% more light output**
  • SlimPaq T5HO Enhanced with high lumen output lamps
  • LED Panels provide both blue & white lunar lighting
Screaming Performance
The PowerPaq 10,000K HQI metal halide will make your corals thrive with stunning intensity and awesome color rendition. Packed with lumens, the 10,000K provides the natural shimmering effect found on coral reefs. Coupled with a highly efficient electronic driving system and SlimPaq Actinic T5 High Output lamps, the Outer Orbit HQI produces more lumens per watt than any comparable lamp or fixture—hands up!

Leaping Illumination
Powered by an advanced electronic driving system, the high output T5 SlimPaq lamps are driven to their maximum potential while ensuring long lamp life. The patented circuitry inside each ballast ensures consistent high performance and low energy consumption while meeting FCC standards with EMI protection and low THD. All components are the highest quality available, meeting ISO 9001 standards, and are potted to reduce thermal stress and increase ballast life expectancy. A German parabolic Powerwrap reflector increases light output up to 99% and surrounds each T5HO lamp for maximum light output. Integrated fan cools both ballast and lamps for efficient operation.

Panelit
Features both blue and white Lunar lights mounted on a removable LED panel. Each color is independently controlled—allowing you to use both colors for a gradual ramp up, or one color for nocturnal viewing.

What`s Included
Each Outer Orbit HQI/T5HO fixture features PowerPaq 10,000K HQI lamp(s), SlimPaq T5HO Actinic 420nm & 460nm lamps, cooling fan, glass lens, German parabolic Powerwrap & hammertone reflectors, docking mounts, hanging kit and automatic timers.

* Note: 150 watt models feature internal electronic metal halide driving system
** 250W models feature remote driving systems.

Specifications
  • Model: 1079
  • Length: 72"
  • 10000K PowerPaq: 3 x 250W
  • Actinic 460nm: 4 x 39W
  • Actinic 420nm: 4 x 39W
  • Lunar Light Blue/White: 12/12
  • Dimensions: 72" x 15" x 4.25"
  • Total Watts: 1080
  • Total Amps: 9.4
  • Fixture Configuration: C
lighting_current_usa_outer_orbit_hqi_t5ho_fixture_configurations.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back