• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Pulsing Xenia

Speaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
226
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling three pulsing xenia frags. $10 a piece for the large and $5 for the small. Local pick up only. 48842.

20210223_174539.jpg 20210223_174548.jpg
 
Me too. They are getting out of hand and need a new home.
I have tried growing it a couple times and it'll do fine for a little bit and then melt away. Really want it. If I can figure out how to transport it safely on my motorcycle I'll just take a little trip to you.
 
I have tried growing it a couple times and it'll do fine for a little bit and then melt away. Really want it. If I can figure out how to transport it safely on my motorcycle I'll just take a little trip to you.
I might have a foam cooler that will fit. We talking big harley trunk or your more standard sized bags?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new