Selling reef equipment

Superdad4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have 2 ultraviolet sterilizers that I would like to sell. I have never sold any reef gear before and am not sure the best place to do so. The sterilizers are high end Pentair and have never been used. I imagine they will be expensive for me to ship. Anyone do this on EBay Amazon, or here? I guess I am just looking for a safe way to do this and get the best price. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new