2 blueline phantom 150 watt dimmable led fixtures with remotes
Cpr sock holder
Jager 300 watt heater
Aqualifter and holder
Aquamedic ks1000 kalk stirrer with aqualifter
Dual jebao wp25s with dual controller
Jbwave android bluetooth controller for wp25s
Jebao dct-8000 return pump
Reefkeeper elite with 3 pc4s, sl1, sl2, mlc w/ 2 moonlights, ph and temp probes, dual floatswitch kit with brackets and extra float switch
55lbs sand
About 80lbs live rock
Magfloat
Brs diy screen
Coralife digital thermometer
Eshopps probe holder
Coralvue 4" smart fan
Dual adjustable fans
Frag rack
Bubble magus nac3+ skimmer with extra skimmer pump
Black acrylic ato reservoir with ato pump
Spare Lifeguard aquatics return pump with brand new impeller
There are a few misc corals and I also have test kits and some salt and various other things that go with it as well
Most equipment has only been used a few months

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple days left. After that its getting drained and put in a storage unit along with everything in my house

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple days left. After that its getting drained and put in a storage unit along with everything in my house
I am sorry, I used to have a Toyota Tacoma, which I loved. Last year times got tough, and I lost it. I am just hoping things turn around soon. For both of us.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well lost a very good paying job and my regular car blew an engine and my work truck has title loan against it that will be a month past due in a few days.... and getting calls about mortgage... i will never work for a relative again... have another job in the near future but itll be a few weeks before I can start and I wont have a vehicle by them

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked for someone for 2 years for $20/hr but I work got slow and I waited around on promises of work come to find out it was a lie and by then I was way behind

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well lost a very good paying job and my regular car blew an engine and my work truck has title loan against it that will be a month past due in a few days.... and getting calls about mortgage... i will never work for a relative again... have another job in the near future but itll be a few weeks before I can start and I wont have a vehicle by them
Shoot, you can't trust family, who can you trust. That's ashame they did that to you. I'll know you'll make it through this. I hope your new job goes well!

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. If I can get the money to keep vehicle and stop foreclosure on my house the job will be the same thar I was doing just thru someone else who will keep me busy and pay me even more money.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked for someone for 2 years for $20/hr but I work got slow and I waited around on promises of work come to find out it was a lie and by then I was way behind
I worked around for contractors before and they won't ever give you any information till they drop the hammer. They can be funny, cause they if they tell you that this job gonna end in a month that people will automatically quit and go somewhere else, and they'll be in a bind those last few days.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. If I can get the money to keep vehicle and stop foreclosure on my house the job will be the same thar I was doing just thru someone else who will keep me busy and pay me even more money.
Depends who you got loans with. I would call and tell them your situation,and sometimes that's help. If your car if financed through one of the big financial places, like mine was Toyota financial, they won't come got til your three months behind. Idk about mortgages.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but my cousin quit working for the guy who I am going to work for soon and started his own company... I was the first employee he hired... all the rest came later on and most are late or lay out drunk. I worked my butt off and drove a minimum of an hour each way for every job. Guess dependability and reliability isnt good

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but my cousin quit working for the guy who I am going to work for soon and started his own company... I was the first employee he hired... all the rest came later on and most are late or lay out drunk. I worked my *** off and drove a minimum of an hour each way for every job. Guess dependability and reliability isnt good
They will feel it when they really need help and your not there. That's sad.

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah took out a title loan a few months back to replace a saw that burned up on me... tried to talk to titlemax and they dont care. 30 days they coming to get it. My house is owner financed and im one month behind now and he is taking me to court in a few weeks if I dont get him his money

OP
OP
kwandrsn

kwandrsn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its my own fault I shouldnt have waited around for work. Should have quit a long time ago and went somewhere better. Oh well

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah took out a title loan a few months back to replace a saw that burned up on me... tried to talk to titlemax and they dont care. 30 days they coming to get it. My house is owner financed and im one month behind now and he is taking me to court in a few weeks if I dont get him his money
You ever heard they can't squeeze blood from a turnup? Maybe your tank might sell quick. Anything else if value, extra tv, computer, etc.
I really feel for you. I know what it is like to lose everything. But keep your head up, I know I try. Everything is gonna turnaround soon.
As for me, I will never do a loan or any type of credit again. When I finally get a career, hopefully soon, I save my money and buy everything cash, and rent a place only. Which means I will own everything I buy with cash,and the rental isn't in my name. So if some financial crisis happens to me again, I can just walk away from it, I hope and believe that'll never happen.
I have been applying everywhere and had some interviews, so something will pan out soon.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back