• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling various (mostly Neptune) equipment in the NYC area

Item Price
$950
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

dmreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I went back to the basics for my tank last year and stopped using a bunch of mostly Neptune equipment. Now I need to reclaim some space in my small apartment and I'd like to gauge whether there's interest in buying all of the following together for $950:

Neptune Trident
Neptune DOS
Neptune DDR
Neptune Oxygen Probe
Neptune PAR meter
Reef Octopus BR-70 reactor (with some bio pellets)
Reef Octopus Varios S2 DC pump

All of these haven't been used in roughly one year, and could probably use cleaning and love to get up and running again. So the price reflects the as-is status, and is firm.

I also prefer meeting in person for the sale. If anyone is interested in the NYC area let me know, and I can send you more details.

Best,
David

OP
OP
D

dmreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through my stuff this weekend and realized I also have a mostly unused Bulk Reef Supply 2-part Calcium and Alk mix:

I will include that with everything above, still $950.

Thanks,
David

OP
OP
D

dmreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping the thread, as I will be attending Reefapalooza in New York and can meet someone in the parking lot there. Let me know if you're interested!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back