Selling Waterbox AIO 50.3 setup - Norwalk

techy_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I'm going to be exiting the hobby for a couple minutes and need to sell off my entire setup to focus on a couple other projects I have going on.

I'm located in Norwalk, CT and would be entertaining local offers. It's one of those 'everything must go' situations so very motivated to sell. I'll update with a suggested price but for now make me your best offer if interested.

Here's my list of equipment:
- Waterbox AIO 50.3; purchased in April 2022 (so only about 6 months old)
- Two AI Prime 16HD Reef lights with the flex arms/mounts
- Powerhead: Jebao MLW Smart Wave Maker with LCD Display Controller for Saltwater Tank - Magnetic Base (MLW-20), Black
- Sicce SYncra SDC 3.0 Wifi Enabled Pump (super quiet, can't hear it)
- Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi Temperature Controller (heater controller)
- RODI water filter/system: 4 Stage Value Plus 75GPD RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply

There's some other things like heaters (2x 200w Aquel), sdj power strip, refractometer, bucket of instant ocean salt, leftover dry rock that I have and happy to throw in as I won't need it anymore.

IMG_1630.jpeg IMG_1674.jpeg

OP
OP
T

techy_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm down the street... what is the price? Any livestock?

Hey - so the only livestock in there is 2 clowns which I already committed to returning to the local fish store. Otherwise no corals or anything else. Tank was not that mature yet.

Plan is to return the fish this weekend and then start draining and cleaning up the tank so that everything is dry. Need to get it out of the way for some interior redecorating that the better half is starting to do.

I can take pics of everything once cleaned.

My current ask is $1,700 for everything mentioned. Let me know what you think. Feel free to PM me.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back