• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seneye Reef Monitor + WiFi Server FOR A STEAL!

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seneye Reef Monitor + WiFi Server For Sale. FULLY TRANSFERRABLE and will work under a new user.

***SOLD*** MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE DOWN. THANK YOU.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LilElroyJetson

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. My tank crashed so I’m selling everything before my move and going to do a different set up when I do move.

I found the Seneye EXTREMELY VALUABLE. Saved my tank countless times because I would get emails for power outages and I especially found the temperature notifications useful. I found the nitrite level useful when I first set up the tank or when something would die. And I found the pH monitor useful for tracking pH trends so I knew how to set up my night macro algae light cycle as well as to see how much it would rise when I was not home pumping Co2 into my apartment or when I’d open the windows and doors.

If you’re not ready to cough up the big money for the more involved controller systems or you want something supplemental for the reasons I just named, the Seneye is a tremendous value.

OP
OP
LilElroyJetson

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. My tank crashed so I’m selling everything before my move and going to do a different set up when I do move.

I found the Seneye EXTREMELY VALUABLE. Saved my tank countless times because I would get emails for power outages and I especially found the temperature notifications useful. I found the nitrite level useful when I first set up the tank or when something would die. And I found the pH monitor useful for tracking pH trends so I knew how to set up my night macro algae light cycle as well as to see how much it would rise when I was not home pumping Co2 into my apartment or when I’d open the windows and doors.

If you’re not ready to cough up the big money for the more involved controller systems or you want something supplemental for the reasons I just named, the Seneye is a tremendous value.

Also worth noting, it DID notify me the power went out when the tank crashed, there was just no way I could get anybody there in time to fix it. Unfortunate circumstance.

OP
OP
LilElroyJetson

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks. Sorry for your loss

Thanks! I appreciate that. It really does suck, I had just added an OG Bounce Mushroom frag I paid $350 for and a few other expensive acros when it happened. But such is the risk of reef keeping and keeping expensive coral. Can’t wait to get the new setup back up and running in no time though!

Back