Seneye vs ph probe in hydros

FreshSaltMonkey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
DFW
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering what thoughts anyone has on this as I'm considering shutting off my seneye to save a few bucks.

20250408_122018.png
 
I'm wondering what thoughts anyone has on this as I'm considering shutting off my seneye to save a few bucks.

20250408_122018.png
A pH probe will likely provide more accurate pH measurements. Are you calibrating the Seneye pH device?
 
I'm wondering what thoughts anyone has on this as I'm considering shutting off my seneye to save a few bucks.

20250408_122018.png
A pH probe will likely provide more accurate pH measurements. Are you calibrating the Seneye pH device?


Yes...i check it not really an easy to calibrate it
 
I stopped using the seneye years ago to stop buying those card things. I have used Hydros and a ph probe on two different tanks for several years and am very happy with it. Plus Hydros gives you the ability to control and power many things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new