Separate switch box...how to ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cobraz

Zoa Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
878
Reaction score
428
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This may be the simplest question...but I am unable to get a video or docs on how to do this and how to setup and program it.

I see on hobby sites and ebay...this little switch boxes with 4 to 6 switches that you hook up to the EB8 or Apex (not sure) and then some how configure to for instance turn off a pump or light etc.

Can someone baby step me into what is needed..does the box directly connect to a EB8 or Apex and how do you setup say a pump on EB8 (A) I have 2 EB8s and say the pump is plugged into the 3rd outlet..which would be..3A.

I appreciate anyone's help in this matter as with all the gadgets I have on my Apex and Mobius, I am out of the water on how these switchboxes work

20260312_165313656.jpeg
 
This may be the simplest question...but I am unable to get a video or docs on how to do this and how to setup and program it.

I see on hobby sites and ebay...this little switch boxes with 4 to 6 switches that you hook up to the EB8 or Apex (not sure) and then some how configure to for instance turn off a pump or light etc.

Can someone baby step me into what is needed..does the box directly connect to a EB8 or Apex and how do you setup say a pump on EB8 (A) I have 2 EB8s and say the pump is plugged into the 3rd outlet..which would be..3A.

I appreciate anyone's help in this matter as with all the gadgets I have on my Apex and Mobius, I am out of the water on how these switchboxes work

20260312_165313656.jpeg
 
Thanks @Bob Escher but 3x the price...yikes.

Still after reading...not sure how this hooks up, but looks like to the actual Apex - then using SW1 thru SW6 is that correct ?
Then it's text statements....?
 
Thanks @Bob Escher but 3x the price...yikes.

Still after reading...not sure how this hooks up, but looks like to the actual Apex - then using SW1 thru SW6 is that correct ?
Then it's text statements....?


plugs into the OV10 on base unit and the yes I presume that instructions come with it along with sample code
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new