September Discount and Subscription Program Launch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AlgaeBarnLOGOsmall.png
Hello Reef2Reef members,

Your monthly discount code for 10% OFF your entire order all of September is "Reef2Reef"!

As the weather cools off around the country we have been busy at AlgaeBarn gearing up for the busy season. Winter is coming. We have recently moved into a new facility allowing us to increase our production capacity as well as the pod density in all of our bags. With this new facility and production capability we are pleased to announce the launch of our New Subscription Program Beta round!

The NEW Subscription Program will offer 20% OFF ALL PRODUCT placed on a recurring subscription and will be limited to the first 100 customers only. With the subscription program you will have the ability to select the frequency of delivery anywhere from every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every three months or every six months. To sign up for the beta program please email [email protected] with the subject: Subscription Program. There is no signup or cancellation fee. We simply keep your card on file and charge it the same day your order is shipped. We hope this will be a very simple way for our customers to get the correct amount of copepods any phytoplankton at the correct time. Please email any questions to [email protected] or start a conversation with us here.

Thank you all for the continued support, you allow us to continue making our vision a reality!

Lan

For more info on our products and how we determine the advertised bag count, please click here to read our white pages.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a really cool program idea, I like it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back