September group buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkv1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Why should I when I get everything for free???
 
Brandon$ the only pooper i know!! LOL$$$
 
All money is rounded to the nearest dollar... if anyone has a problem with this i'll figure it out exactly, but dont think thats needed

Money i've collected:
Bryan - 40
Tommy - 100
JTL2 - 45
Susan - 213

Balance Due:
Jim - 85$
Tommy - 69$
JTL2 - 2$ (I owe you when salt is picked up)
Bryan - 21$
Susan - 21 (I owe you when goods are picked up)
Club owes me - 19 for shipping.

Based on the Freight company everything will be here tomorrow if anyone is interested in picking this stuff up this weekend. I'm not sure what my charge yet is for moving 687 pounds of salt, but i'll let you know when you get here :tongue:
 
Be sure and let me know what that charge is, then multiply that by 6,000lbs for the water I moved, you can mail me a check! LOL! :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new