September Meeting

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dave, Jenny and BSL for hosting what turned out to be a great meeting. It was wonderful to see some familiar faces and several new ones as well!! So happy to have won the gift certificates so I did not have to pay for the corals I had Dave hold for me before the meeting!!! Zoas have already openened up and the bubble is well "bubbling". We are so fortunate to have BSL in our area. Thanks again!

Last edited:

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone that was there,a great group of reefers.Thanks to Dave to host the meeting ing BSL.I didn't get a head count but looked to be around 20 present.

saltburns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know mom and I had a really good time at the meeting. I learned some new things and met a lot of nice people. Tried out of few of the new products I got in my "goody bag" this morning. Thanks! Hope to see you next month.

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! We had a blast as usual, always great to see some familiar faces as well as new members. We had a great turnout - I counted 19 different groups containing a total of 25 people. Thanks to David H for that very informative discussion on Quarantine Tanks.

We are already working on next month's meeting. Adam (MoFacky on here) is fairly certain he will be able to get a room at his work place (with chairs yay!) for October. It will just depend on his work schedule. More on this to come. If there is any particular subject you would like as a topic of discussion for it please let us know!

For those of you who have already paid your memberships you are already entitled to the BSL discount even though you do not have your cards yet. Those will be handed out next meeting.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back