seriatopora dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keramio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keramio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Czech Republic
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed in the past week that my seritatopora calliendrum started to develop white spots from the base slowly dying off upwards. I would like to know if there is something I can do? I am not really sure what causes it. My parameters are pretty stable. And I have had this coral for about half a year now. No other coral shows any problems. Even my Pavona which is next to the Seriatipora is fine. The only thing that I changed lately was the intensity. I have two AI Primes HD and I increased them both by 8%.
Parameters:
NO3 - 2ppm
PO4 - 0 ppm
Alk. - 10 dKh
temp. - 77
Ca - 430 ppm
Mg - 1300 ppm
Thanks for any advice.

IMG_20201226_130410_resized_20201226_010446907.jpg
 
Your phosphates being bottomed out may be causing issues
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new