!!!SERIOUS COLLECTORS ONLY 10 pack!!!!

Awesome acro pack! Those frags look so colorful, can just imagine how spectacular they will look all grown out..
And that bbgum colony is just WOW!!
 
Awesome acro pack! Those frags look so colorful, can just imagine how spectacular they will look all grown out..
And that bbgum colony is just WOW!!


Thanks a lot man. The gum kind of snuck up on me. Hadn't really paid much attention to it. I tucked it away in one of my prop systems mounted to a good sized rock then bang it just popped out looking insane! I skimmed over it for a long time.


Thanks again!
 
20140603_105437.jpeg
 
that be the battlejuice! Thanks for sharing Ray! Looks lik ethey may have made the trip well.
 
1 big box for 1 coral! awesome BATTLE JUICE you got there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new