- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- ithaca
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
View attachment 20251130_010728_8578D098-48FB-4BE3-BF4F-D7736CF55D3F.mov
Trying to get organized, any advice on my set up?
Hey all so I was just trying to organize my cabinet, im really really really bad at cable management so this is my attempt. Please critique and give advice!
My main concern in that the skimmer could overflow and get water in the back of the cabinet where the cables are before now I had things mounted to the sides of the stand with command strips. Not sure if I will go back to that or not.
Just got this alkatronic, not set up yet still trying to figure that out. No idea where to mount it. Going to use 3rd dosing container for reagent, and dump waste water in the tank and adjust dosing to compensate.
Tanks been up since the G2 came out and been through a move. Been reefing since 2020 this is my second tank and man, do you aquire a lot of stuff over the years lol.
Trying to get organized, any advice on my set up?
Hey all so I was just trying to organize my cabinet, im really really really bad at cable management so this is my attempt. Please critique and give advice!
My main concern in that the skimmer could overflow and get water in the back of the cabinet where the cables are before now I had things mounted to the sides of the stand with command strips. Not sure if I will go back to that or not.
Just got this alkatronic, not set up yet still trying to figure that out. No idea where to mount it. Going to use 3rd dosing container for reagent, and dump waste water in the tank and adjust dosing to compensate.
Tanks been up since the G2 came out and been through a move. Been reefing since 2020 this is my second tank and man, do you aquire a lot of stuff over the years lol.



