Setting up 90 gallon saltwater aquarium!!

Codfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
54
Location
tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this tank with most of the equipment off Craigslist, it is 90 gallons and measures 60” long, 18” deep, and 19” tall. I am going with a durso style overflow and a 20 gallon sump. If you have any advice it is well appreciated! The stand will be painted a satin black and get cabinet doors.
 
Pictures? What equipment? Lights etc? I would consider a larger sump. You always wish you had more room down there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new