setting up more AI lights in AI App

reefmaster70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
474
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I currently have one AI prime 16hd set up and running on my 20g tank using the AI App. I just purchased two Hydra 32HD lights. I will be putting these on my 75 gallon tank. How do I setup a separate tank and these two lights in the App, so I have total separate control of the 32's on my 75 gallon tank.

Thanks for any help.
 
Add a new tank, in the app, like you did to set up the 1st tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new