Setup of new DOS

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaddyO NJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaddyO NJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am stuck trying to setup my DOS. Not sure if I am taking things too literally, but I cannot find the “self test” that the Neptune site says to do. Is the site outdated? I have it plugged in and on my dashboard.

IMG_6971.jpeg
 
Uggh, thanks!! Wish they could be plain and simple like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new