• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sexiness growout !!!!

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im doing fine, sorry i couldnt get back to you sooner. i have been trying my best to revive the three. i have cell phone pics i will send youguys in the GO. a few i thought would be fine took a turn on my for no reason. its crazy how some are not affected what so ever an a few look bad. i have been documenting with cell pics to verify for all invested... i will be able to post pice this weekend. once again sorry boys for not keeping the forum updated...

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, out of the 10 pieces, we have 3 that are in trouble and the other 7 are ok?

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to be a pain, but its been another week where you said you'll get pictures on the weekend, and teh weekend has passed yet. A little worrisome since in the previous post it didnt sound like things were doing fantastic. Let us know whats up...

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to offend anyone, but its coming up on 6 weeks since any of us have seen pics of these pieces. And, they also got shipped, and u are saying that there is 3 pieces that are giving you troubles. We really need to see some pics.

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to everyone involved, I truly apologize I have sad some personal issues I have had to take care of. I hope you understand. all the growouts im involved thread updates only have been neglected. I in no way have been trying to avoid pics to any of you. water changes have not been affected in any way nor have the TLC to any of the corals. To address the receding corals i did everything i could and am not optimistic they will make it. they get indirect light and i have stopped the dipping since it didnt seem to work. if any of you have tricks id greatly appreciate it.

here is the piece Joker sent.
update3-6-13027_zps73086ba7.jpg

update3-6-13026_zps3d8f7839.jpg

update3-6-13025_zpse0015976.jpg

update3-6-13024_zps85c14dfb.jpg

update3-6-13023_zpsc3125602.jpg

here are 2 that started to show signs of receding but it looks like they has subsided,

update3-6-13029_zps3673c9fe.jpg

I have been taking care of these guys since they arrived, I understand your frustration but I hope you guys understand some things are out of a persons control. it also makes no since that only a couple were affected this bad by the transition. i will keep doing my best to make this GO the best for us all.

i will also be putting up some of my own chalices to make up for the lost ones. here is the pic of the ones i feel are too far gone to save. the one on the far left was also a freebie from mike.

update3-6-13028_zpsb0b3ac17.jpg

here are the ones i will be including in all of your packs. first is a red eye red rim,

GO4041_zpsfadcf461.jpg

and the second i will post a pic next update. once again sorry for not being more active within the updates you all deserve.

Last edited:

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my spot to chrisdaphish. So he is for sure. I know my buddy Paul C is too. There were only 4, so that's it.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

turok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might the names 'of the chalices' that are left...

now stop making me run up my post score...

Last edited:

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the top it looks like the JF lepo, Dynamite, Firecracker or My sexy, and one of the bleeding pieces. Hope the Flash Bomb is one that you caught in time. That was a sweet looking piece. Thanks for the update. Ur red rim looks pretty sweet. Truly a great gesture. Hope the personal stuff is all set, didnt mean to stir anything. Just was curious as to how things were going. Thanks Paul C.

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im trying to catch some pics tonught an hopefully will have them posted tomorrow. sorry for the delay life is getting in the way... lol...

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys sorry for the late post but i broke my top down viewer and took pics anyways... nonetheless the pics sucked and didn't come out. i'm picking up a new one tomorrow, sorry for the delay. everything is doing fine i haven't noticed anything wrong with any pieces. I have started to see some body developing on some pieces tho....

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here is the long awaited update, sorry again. I feel like once a month is enough for the updates unless something goes wrong... do you guys agree? nothing is going to change for the positive over night so if you guys agree i will try my best to do a monthly update...

as you can see in the first 2 pics i had to apoxy around the base for the smooth transition onto the disk.

4-9-13007_zps9780ddfd.jpg

4-9-13008_zps5043ee7b.jpg

this guy is starting to develope color like crazy, the body is laying flat on the disk.
4-9-13010_zps55927bb2.jpg

4-9-13011_zps59e57134.jpg

also growing great...
4-9-13009_zps34bec398.jpg

please pm me if you have any questions or the monthly updates don't work for you guys.

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know this pic sucks but it is the best i can do since i have them shaded under my rack. i dont want to disturb them much considering the shape they are in...

4-9-13012_zps91eb63fc.jpg

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like the number of pieces are down 3 from the original pieces - And 4 pieces overall if i count from the last two updates.. is this correct? Missing a few pics?

Last edited:

turok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I get a bump? it's been a month... update please. What chalices are left... fingers crossed.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back