• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sexiness growout !!!!

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont even know if chirsdaphish and mikewilder are in this grow out. But, for me, who has 1K invested in this one, am totally frustrated at the lack of updates. Two months since we have seen anything. What gives?

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess i should have know that. Sorry Chris. Lack of communication in this grow out is ridiculous.

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AsphaltPays- are u sure you are part of this growout? joker295's post #14 on this thread which shoes the final list for the growout, does NOT have your name in it.

edit: obviouslly it also does not have mine either, but if you take the time to read the thread, its clear i've purchased my spot. where as it does not mention your name at all.

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them mixed up because he is also growing out two grow outs I'm in Sorry I just looked at the header quick as it came up on my iPad Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

cjvale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well things have gotten worse, the 2 i tried to save never pulled through. from the start these corals have not like the pars in my tank and i have not been able to find the pars they like. here is the long awaited update!
dynomite,

flash bomb

firecracker

i will try to get the JF lepto, my donation and the flash when i get back in town.

Last edited:

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up Chris. Did u try the PM route like our grower wanted us to do? Maybe you'll have better luck with him responding to ur pm vs mine.. I haven't heard anything since his last communication with the group on 6/19.. I'm thinking we (the other members in this grow out) have to be prepared to hear everything died in a unseen tank crash. Thats what i feel is coming our way. Little communication along the way would have eased the bad news i think we all fear.

Look back on this thread. We havent seen pics of these pieces since April.

Who wants to do another grow out??? LOL

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
joker295
user-offline.png

Registered Member
premium1.jpg

rank5.jpg
Feedback Score 11 (100%)​
reputation_pos.png
Join DateDec 2010
Locationorange, ca
Posts642

i was able to contact him by cell phone and luckily was able to get a hold of him he hasnt had his phone for the last month.. he got deployed and doesnt have access to the internet.. he was with his family for this one week and thats why i was able to contact him.... he has someone watching over the tank currently and said he will update us when he come back unsure of how long that will be.. no tank crash ..​

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I copied and pasted this from the other grow out. Thought you guys would like to know. Sorry it kinda got messed up from the copy and paste. But it was posted by Joker295 our original grower. Just yesterday on the Sexy add on grow out....

Last edited:

chrisdaphish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back