sexing trapezia?

jason_mazzy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
358
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know how to sex trapezia? Curious if like some other crab species where males have narrow tail flaps and females have wider.
 
Hmm.. Not sure about this one. I can sex lobsters and crawfish, but not crabs. Let's see if the lovely people in the #reefsquad have any ideas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new