• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals SC Signiture Grow Out

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Growout had a lot of promise. In the end it was bad. I can take the corals dying but not someone taking off with corals. I know the end result is the same but it's not the same feeling.

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mind is blown that this actually happened, we all know how precious these pieces are and to invest into something so great together and not have a great outcome (of course there's a chance a piece might not make it) is just depressing.

:(

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who from the original grow out GB are still on this thread?

Desmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a shame :( some people cant be trust. Its a lesson to all dont give your money to a stranger no matter how sweet the deal seems. Did anyone ever get anything other than the stuff that was robbed. I would have been on a plan like a shot to his house !

reeferman0767

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i bope a christmas miracle happens for you guys. I jave been wantimg to do a group buy and was excited once i stumbled upon this thread but now im thinking that i will never do one

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still here. :)

I have no stake in this my friend but I like to get something going for the guys who were in this GB and are still around.
I have some of the corals that I can frag that you guys had in the package.
Tyree Space Invader
BPC Flamethrower
JF Crazy fox
My Miami Hurricane
RR USA Sunrise Monti
And if I can get my JF Jack'O Lantern of the large rock I will frag that as well.
I will send each of you guys the same pack, so no more grow out.
I know this comes as a surprise but I want you guys to know that miracles still happen.
If we got a deal only thing is that you pay shipping nation wide $60 one rate fee overnight.

Last edited:

reeferman0767

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow man that is awesome of you!!!! There isnt a lot of nice people like you left and you just restored a little faith in humanity for me. I wasnt in the origional growout but was also trying to shed some good vibes on these guys. Hip hip horaaay for diesel hip hip horaaay

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no stake in this my friend but I like to get something going for the guys who were in this GB and are still around.
Tyree Space Invader
BPC Flamethrower
JF Crazy fox
My Miami Hurricane
RR USA Sunrise Monti
And if I can get my JF Jack'O Lantern of the large rock I will frag that as well.
I know this comes as a surprise but I want you guys to know that miracles still happen.
If we got a deal only thing is that you pay shipping nation wide $60 one rate fee overnight.

Wow that's amazing and super nice of you. I'm pretty sure half the guys aren't in the hobby anymore. A couple of them told me they were getting out. I believe Paint Guy and myself are the only two still around. This is a miracle.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's amazing and super nice of you. I'm pretty sure half the guys aren't in the hobby anymore. A couple of them told me they were getting out. I believe Paint Guy and myself are the only two still around. This is a miracle.

Great my friend.
Lets take it from here to PM's and if any of the other guys are still in please let me know.
I have 50% of the frags going but will frag the rest this weekend.
And please no questions ask why I'm doing this.

tom reilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyree Space Invader
BPC Flamethrower
JF Crazy fox
My Miami Hurricane
RR USA Sunrise Monti
Merry Christmas Diesel .you sure have the seasons spirit.

reeferman0767

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great my friend.
Lets take it from here to PM's and if any of the other guys are still in please let me know.
I have 50% of the frags going but will frag the rest this weekend.
And please no questions ask why I'm doing this.
I cant beleive anyone would ask or question why you are righting someone elses wrong. This is what the world needs more of ow a days it will come back to you diesel 10fold my man

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant beleive anyone would ask or question why you are righting someone elses wrong. This is what the world needs more of ow a days it will come back to you diesel 10fold my man

It already did my friend, already did ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.2%
Back