Sexy shrimps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shark Wu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shark Wu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2022
Messages
61
Reaction score
86
Location
Taipei City
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cute,always love these little friends!!!

IMG_5437.JPG

IMG_5438.JPG

IMG_5439.JPG
 
They're gorgeous creatures! Always wanted some, but I like my wrasses better! Maybe in my zoa-nano tank :D No wrasses planned in there..
 
They are awesome! I used to have 11 I called my football team :) I remember blasting JT “bringing sexy back” on the way home from the LFS. “…take it to the bridge…”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new