Sexycorals is unbelievable!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordan3548
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jordan3548

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
660
Reaction score
28
Location
Plant City, Fl
1smile1 I ordered a frag pack from him which by the way was an insane deal by itself and he went way beyond the call of duty lol I received tons of freebies I ordered 1 Darth Maul got 2 1 Rasta I believe and got 3 just unbelieveable I will definetely be a repeat customer!

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED SEXYCORALS THEY HAVE TO BE #1 ON YOUR LIST GREAT GUY GREAT COMMUNICATION GREAT PACKAGING WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?
 
Southern CAlifornia ... But i have many customers from puerto rico!! Ready for an order from you when u are ready!!
 
Thanks BRO! appreciate your time !

1smile1 I ordered a frag pack from him which by the way was an insane deal by itself and he went way beyond the call of duty lol I received tons of freebies I ordered 1 Darth Maul got 2 1 Rasta I believe and got 3 just unbelieveable I will definetely be a repeat customer!

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED SEXYCORALS THEY HAVE TO BE #1 ON YOUR LIST GREAT GUY GREAT COMMUNICATION GREAT PACKAGING WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new