• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals (mike)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know everyone wants wysiwyg corals and some people have to see them in person in order to buy. And then there's those people that have trust in a seller and say I want this pice, and surprise me with the rest. That right there is trust. Something few people have nowadays. Well I'm telling you this mike is one of those guys! This is forth time buying corals through him and each time I'm Amazed. I just wanted to say thank you to sexycorals. And personal mike. Who I can call a friend first, and a vender last.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha.. I dont think I can go wrong with those customer like you that send me a pm saying " Hey Mike I'm gonna send you 3k. I have this this and this. Now you know what I have already.. Please send me a sexy box to fill my tank up with sexycorals :) . Glad you are happy man. Thanks you for giving me a chance to fill that tank up with my corals. . And being patience waiting for new to get back to you knowing I got tons to do hahah.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL sorry about all the pennies. But yes that is exactly what happened.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back