sf_ramsden Eye Candy

Of course not... But I still want one from you too! Wanted different ones from different places, thats just how I roll!
 
More :)

Pink Smoothie Digi (Is that ID correct?)

DSCN2363.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg



Green Birdsnest

DSCN2373.jpg


Strawberry Starburst

DSCN2376.jpg


RASTA!!! :) :) :) Thanks Marv!

DSCN2367.jpg


Best shots so far of my sunset monti

DSCN2374.jpg

DSCN2369.jpg
 
And last one for the night... the best shot I could get of the watermelon chalice. Can't get my camera to focus on it properly

DSCN2361.jpg
 
Best shot of my superman monti I could get so far...

DSCN2397.jpg


Most of you have already seen these probably, but had to post them in my eye candy anyways!

DSCN2411.jpg


DSCN2395.jpg


Legions Of Evil

DSCN2389.jpg


ORA Blue Tort

DSCN2386.jpg


PD's

DSCN2405.jpg


Pink Monti Digi

DSCN2379.jpg


Orange/Red Monti Digi

DSCN2421.jpg


Yellow Granulosa?

DSCN2431.jpg


Green Pavona

DSCN2400.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new