• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SFG is easily one of the best sellers in the game!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay so I purchased this pack and it seemed to good to be true with the pricing. Well I was wrong...it was more like he is an amazing seller who goes out of his way to give people an amazing deal!

Will (SFG) asked me to leave an honest review and I will do such. The packaging was well done and honestly probably the best I have seen in many years. All bags are double sealed and all corals are in cups with rubber bands securing the stem so it cannot come out. There is no possible way for the coral to be out of water at any point due.

Shipping is shipping, but that said he went out of his way to work with my schedule for delivery since I have a difficult schedule during most weekdays. Cant thank him enough especially since it was short notice shipping.

All the corals were polyped out in the bag and were labeled which is nice for people when they buy a lot of corals. I floated all the bags and dipped them. The dip came out clean minus one very small baby bristle worm.

All the corals were right at an inch or (much) bigger minus one that we had previously discussed and I was aware of. No way you are going to get this kind of a deal from anywhere else!

I ended up adding more than what was in the pack since the deals were great. All the corals kept their color and look great. My literal only complaint would be the use of putty instead of a lot of glue, but lets be real that is personal preference.

Without a doubt I will be a return customer and can't thank him enough for the honesty and more than generous pricing for these frags.

20210810_124637.jpg 20210810_124424.jpg 20210810_115643.jpg 20210810_115706.jpg 20210810_120031.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back