Shallow Peninsula Duplex Nano Tank setup

cagribayram

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a shallow, peninsula, two-story tank. I was able to complete it in 1 year.
63.30.25h (cm) but It takes a total of 100 litres (26gallon) of water.
I don't have many fish. I'm waiting for American imports. For jawfish and other special species.
I use a kessil a360x and tunze 9004dc.

cb433127-8a59-4e52-aa13-eb777d9084f1.jpg
a114d803-f0b7-43c5-9549-2107dc53fc35.jpg
d2e42d91-f083-490f-b6dd-80a2d9945d9c.jpg
c3ba4f57-54b8-4ba2-b9eb-22ddc9dfcbb2.jpg
IMG_9199.JPG
IMG_9209.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG
5882a20c-7542-4b5a-a39d-7a1ba703773b.jpg
 
Hello. I have a shallow, peninsula, two-story tank. I was able to complete it in 1 year.
63.30.25h (cm) but It takes a total of 100 litres (26gallon) of water.
I don't have many fish. I'm waiting for American imports. For jawfish and other special species.
I use a kessil a360x and tunze 9004dc.

cb433127-8a59-4e52-aa13-eb777d9084f1.jpg
a114d803-f0b7-43c5-9549-2107dc53fc35.jpg
d2e42d91-f083-490f-b6dd-80a2d9945d9c.jpg
c3ba4f57-54b8-4ba2-b9eb-22ddc9dfcbb2.jpg
IMG_9199.JPG
IMG_9209.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG
5882a20c-7542-4b5a-a39d-7a1ba703773b.jpg
Those corals look great in your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new