SHARE & POST: Win a TUNZE Osmolator or Nano Osmolator!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
shareandposttunzecontest_zpsed4f6ce9.jpg

SHARE & POST and you could WIN!
Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com

WE WILL AWARD 2 TUNZE PRIZES

How to Enter:
1. Share this contest on your Facebook wall with the link back to this thread. (if you're not sure how to do that then PM me)
2. Post in this thread and have at least 5 helpful or interesting reef related post by April 5th. (6 total new post)

Drawing
On April 6th we will pick two winners by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize

First name drawn will receive brand new Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 shipped to their door valued at over $200.00!

Tunze-Osmolator-Universal-3155-1_zpsa485b381.jpg

Second name drawn will receive a brand new Tunze Nano Osmolator 3152 shipped to their door valued at over $100.00!

Tunze-Nano-Osmolator-3152-99_zps2ac1bdaa.jpg

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have placed a entry on FB as instructed :tongue:
Very anxious to see who wins these great prizes. have just recently been looking at osmolaters so this is very timely.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW your 5 good post need to be out in the forums somewhere. You just need to post once in this thread that you followed the rules and are entered. :)

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW your 5 good post need to be out in the forums somewhere. You just need to post once in this thread that you followed the rules and are entered. :)
oops....sorry I misunderstood about the postings.
As much as I post on a daily basis I think I'll have my 5 in by tonight LOL

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and done. posted on both FB pages I manage. Now to go find folks in need throughout the forums and help out :)

GHill762

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done, but with a question!
Question: does it count if it's posted to reef clubs on FB that are "private"? the only way it could actually be verified is by screenshots. I have posted it to 3 of my FB reef clubs, and have taken screen shots of all three, but will post it to the public (larger audience, but less target audience) if need be. I will also have >5 posts by April guaranteed..

Garrett

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to post the link to your Facebook here like I did. This is how revhtree can see that you've met the requirements of the contest when a winner is chosen.
Nope. My facebook page is private and only seen by close friends and family.
If this disqualifies me than so be it..............

eitallent

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rikerbear, My FB book is private also, but you can still share a link to the public and it will only show that one link publicly. Check out several of the FB links above, including mine to see what I mean. If you need help figuring it out message me or PM David as he posted in the OP. :) My first good deed.

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rikerbear, My FB book is private also, but you can still share a link to the public and it will only show that one link publicly. Check out several of the FB links above, including mine to see what I mean. If you need help figuring it out message me or PM David as he posted in the OP. :) My first good deed.
I'll see what I can do when I get home this evening. Thanks :smile:

eitallent

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case anyone else needs to know how to post a public item on a private FB account here is how I did it. (IF there is an easier way please share b/c I just winged this one.)
Here is what I did. I first made a post like I normally would on my wall. You will see a share link on the bottom of that post [once it shows up on your wall]. Now click the share link and in the new pop-up set the view from friends to public (in the drop down menu below).

I hope this helps.

Back