Share your Linckia care experiences! (Google Forms)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
6,704
Location
Southeast USA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://reefbuilders.com/2024/08/30/call-to-action-share-your-linckia-starfish-experiences/
Hello there everyone! I am collecting data on Linckia care in our systems through the google forms in the above Reef Builders article. If any of you have kept them, please share your experiences! Whether successes or failures, I want as much detail as can be given. In the near future (weeks to a month) I will release a sequel article summing up our findings.
Thank you all for your participation, have a wonderful week.
 
https://reefbuilders.com/2024/08/30/call-to-action-share-your-linckia-starfish-experiences/
Hello there everyone! I am collecting data on Linckia care in our systems through the google forms in the above Reef Builders article. If any of you have kept them, please share your experiences! Whether successes or failures, I want as much detail as can be given. In the near future (weeks to a month) I will release a sequel article summing up our findings.
Thank you all for your participation, have a wonderful week.
Ask @livinlifeinBKK. He wrote some articles
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new