Share your Radion graph using Apex Fusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpjmeyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpjmeyer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
1,176
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to start my lighting schedule for my 65 gallon tank. Currently have 2 XR15 Gen 4 led's using the ecotech mounts. I'm looking for a good lighting schedule that will give me moonlight. I hope to eventually figure out a great lighting schedule but want to see how everybody else has theirs scheduled. Please share pics of your lighting schedules for me to test and see what works best
 
Not sure if it is possible on fusion.
I know the pumps are but not the lights.
Than again lets give a Friday evening bump
 
If your running fusion, there are some pre made templates/profiles from other users that you can load and try out. I am currently running the Coral Labs PHX template and added the extra color channels.

I dont have corals at the moment but the colors look ok on my rock :)
I may do a tweak to the colors when people are home for better viewing after the photo period for the Coral labs program.

Here is a link to the Coral Labs project.
http://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Ecotech_CoralLab_WP1.pdf
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new