Sharing info on coral rx contest!

  • Thread starter Thread starter samante
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

samante

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I thought I would share the info I received yesterday. Coral Rx is holding a contest for best coral photo. If you win you get a year's supply of coral rx plus a year's supply for your local shop! all you have to do is like them on facebook and tag a photo of your coral.

Im definitely in. Now i just need to pick the right photo....only problem is I have too many to choose from! lol
 

Attachments

  • coral rx contest.jpg
    coral rx contest.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 108

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new