Shark egg help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakeh22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jakeh22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
131
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an a banded cat shark I am waiting to hatch. Maybe about 3 months old. I came home and he worked his way out of the egg. I noticed he still has the yoke sack attached can I cut it what do I do. I have him in a small breeder setup but he is swimming relentlessly trying to get out
Image1486163575.977568.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new