Sharknose Goby

NaturalGothic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys
I have a question for you - Do you think a tailspot Blenny and a Sharknose Goby can coexist peacefully in a small tank? Or would the shark nose be overly territorial?
Thanks

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys
I have a question for you - Do you think a tailspot Blenny and a Sharknose Goby can coexist peacefully in a small tank? Or would the shark nose be overly territorial?
Thanks
I’m not super familiar with the shark nose goby, but I will say that the tailspot blenny is hands down my number one favorite fish for any tank. Insanely awesome personality and interaction with people.

OP
OP
NaturalGothic

NaturalGothic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not super familiar with the shark nose goby, but I will say that the tailspot blenny is hands down my number one favorite fish for any tank. Insanely awesome personality and interaction with people.

I have one in my micro nano 10 gallon; I named it (not sure of gender lol) Monkey lol I love watching it’s eyes move independently of each other; reminds me of Oscar Cichlids lol Mine loves this abandoned hermit crab shell and like to camp out in it.
D31BCA2E-AC39-460E-87D2-540253FC6872.png

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one in my micro nano 10 gallon; I named it (not sure of gender lol) Monkey lol I love watching it’s eyes move independently of each other; reminds me of Oscar Cichlids lol Mine loves this abandoned hermit crab shell and like to camp out in it.
D31BCA2E-AC39-460E-87D2-540253FC6872.png
The one I had in my office Nano would stick his hole head out of the water to greet people, oh and to beg for food lol. Almost acted like a puppy

OP
OP
NaturalGothic

NaturalGothic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I had in my office Nano would stick his hole head out of the water to greet people, oh and to beg for food lol. Almost acted like a puppy
I’ve had mine for almost 2 months now and every time I think Monkey’s “gotten to know me” (so to speak lol), they’ll suddenly run away and hide like they’ve never seen me before. Did your tail spot do that too?

Monkey LOVES the wardly shrimp pellets and has legit fought my other critters for their pellets. He might be a little obsessed with them, tbh.

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had mine for almost 2 months now and every time I think Monkey’s “gotten to know me” (so to speak lol), they’ll suddenly run away and hide like they’ve never seen me before. Did your tail spot do that too?

Monkey LOVES the wardly shrimp pellets and has legit fought my other critters for their pellets. He might be a little obsessed with them, tbh.
No not at all! “Mr. Tailspot the Friendly Office Blenny, of the West Side, first of his kind, and ruler of his domain” loved people and attention :p

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back