She is finally up and running....About time...LOL

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been fully functional for about and hour. Here are some pics after everything was up and running.

90gallonreefready003.jpg

90gallonreefready004.jpg

90gallonreefready005.jpg

90gallonreefready006.jpg

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks...I am sure he/she likes it's new surrounding better than that 100g rubbermaid tub it's been in for the last month..lol.

also got my 250w icecap ballasts in today.Now I just need the bulbs and then were in real bussiness. also now that this is up and running I can start on the frag tank...hehe:D here is a pic of it:

4 x 24 x 12-I have 2 of them I snatched them up for $40. And I have my eye on a 55 gallon complete system so I can transfer all of that to get the tank up and running. Still have not figured out what I want to do with that 4ft 120. May trade it off for sps,zoas and rics..:D

90gallonreefready001.jpg

90gallonreefready002.jpg

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow man i wish i could find some steals like that around here! LOL is that doll for size comparision

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow man i wish i could find some steals like that around here! LOL is that doll for size comparision

nope but I will trade you what plays with that doll for some frags...they have to be some killer ones tho as shipping would kill me...lol j/k. that stand is 40" tall the tank and stand is as tall as the display.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 105 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back