She said "okay sounds great"

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get the okay for all my ideas. It's that time and money thing she banks on for me not getting them done!

Good luck with yours.
Yeah my wife complains about the money

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife gave me the green light a couple of years ago to take half the basement for my fishy endeavors. So far, it has been a matter of health, time, and money. However, now that my health is improving, I will consider what I want to do with the space once my recovery and is complete and I start working again. I'm sure I'll put my sump down there and maybe a few frag tanks in order to eventually help support my local reef club. I also have an empty RR 225 down there that I would LOVE to actually set up as a reef one of these days. My first plan is to get my 33 long up and running.

OP
OP
fragit

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE! I'm so psyched! So today I turned on "Tanked" while we were hanging out and the guys were building there own in wall tanks for their homes. My wife turns to me and says "Now I can really get on board with that!" We have a pantry that I proposed putting a tank in when I originally proposed the idea of setting up a new system, and it was a no go. Today though everything changed. I have now been given two thumbs up to do a 48x20x24 100gal in the pantry. There will be one long view in the dining room and an end view in the small hall to our kitchen. I'm gonna need to get a bigger skimmer now! Slow and steady for this build for sure!

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today though everything changed. I have now been given two thumbs up to do a 48x20x24 100gal in the pantry. There will be one long view in the dining room and an end view in the small hall to our kitchen. I'm gonna need to get a bigger skimmer now!

Oh awaaaww! Man! That's sounds really great! I even can feel energy in your words... it calls happy!))) That's power words!)))
"Now I can really get on board with that!"
Ha! She loved it! Yes!!! It means a lot! You know when you will be happy about new reef or fish she will share this feel with you. When you will be sad about that something went wrong she will support you! This interest will help your family be closer!) Good luck man! We are with you!)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back